[postgis-users] Followup: AsSVG and precision control

Andreas Neumann neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 13 08:20:34 PST 2005

Ah, good to hear! thank you very much, did not notice that - appreciated!

Where can I read the revisions that don't go in the main releases? I
figured out that I can read the revisions in the changelog
(http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch05.html) but could not find other
resources with revisions (well maybe in some CVS version).

I meanwhile patched AsSVG() myself. Just wanted to make sure that other
people later (1.0 can use it too, without having to patch).

Thanks again,
Andreas