[postgis-users] Updated Win32 installers

RIBOT, Nicolas nicolas.ribot at astrium.eads.net
Thu Jan 20 09:15:17 PST 2005

Hello Mark,

I have just updated my system to get PG 8.0 and PostGIS 1.0 RC1 on my NT
computer (hmmm yes, we still have some NT machines here... XP migration is
scheduled for 2006 !).

I used your installer and everything worked like a charm !

(I had some messages from Postgresql installer concerning NT users
management).

Congratulations for your work.
This installer is really handy.

Nicolas