[postgis-users] Re: postgis_restore.pl for Windows Installation

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 01:39:56 PST 2005

Hi Randy,

Yes, you're right - I accidentally missed it out from the installer. I've
just rebuilt the installer with the extra file on
http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/ for you. Note that I've also stripped the
DLLs which causes a significant size reduction on the DLLs and takes the
size of the installer to just under 1Mb.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre