[postgis-users] Unable to create Postgis 1RC1 with GEOS-Support with Attachment

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 21 05:36:07 PST 2005

delete the space ' ' U have behind 1 i.e

USE_GEOS = 1' '

in order to become

USE_GEOS=1

and for anything else USE_PROJ GEOS_DIR and so on....
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"