[postgis-users] Query Performance Problem

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 04:06:50 PST 2005

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the information. I can't see anything too wrong with the query
plans, other than that some times seem quite large for the Nested Loops. I'm
still thinking it may be caused by the aggregate being used in your view;
could you try the suggestion in my previous email and see if that improves
things for you?

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd