[postgis-users] Box2D on Postgis 1.0.0 RC1

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Fri Jan 28 09:12:55 PST 2005

Hi, strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:

> If we didn't force 15 decimal digits users would not notice this,
> and maybe that would be a good thing. How many users care about precision
> of the text form for BOX3D and BOX2D ?

Is there anyone actually storing Box3D and Box2d Objects in tables? If
yes, you should make shure dumps contain enough digits to restore the
exact value. If not, I would not care, and use the default float output.

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich