[postgis-users] Capturing point in time information for groups of geometries.

Eric Merritt cyberlync at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:43:04 PST 2005

This may be more of a general gis question then specific to postgis.
However, I figured that you guys could probably point me in the right
direction.

I need to capture point in time information for groups of geometries
(maps basically). The goal is to see how things change over time. I
havn't come up with any simple and reliable way to do this as yet. I
have a couple of simple and strait forward ways to do it but they are
more brute force, non-optimal approaches. Do any of you have similar
requirements? Would you mind sharing your solutions?

Thanks,
Eric

--
I'm a programmer, I don't have to spell correctly; I just have to
spell consistently