Res: Re: [postgis-users] SQL Update

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at
Thu Jul 14 11:12:09 PDT 2005

What Multipolygon are you talking about ?

I think that I was updating only one layer at time.

-------Mensagem original-------
De: Nicolas Ribot
Data: 07/13/05 16:22:31
Para: PostGIS Users Discussion
Assunto: Re: [postgis-users] SQL Update
> Hi List,
> I would like anyone take a look on this SQL and see what is wrong.
> Please, nobody knows why it occours yet.
As the error message said: you are working on 2 geometries with different
the_geom column on enveloppe table has an SRID != 0.
The multipolygon you are building from text has an SRID set to 0.
Change your polygon textual representation to set an SRID equal to the
one in the_geom table, or change the_geom srid to be 0
postgis-users mailing list
postgis-users at