[postgis-users] Gentoo Emerge (from Gerald FENOY)

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 27 01:44:32 PDT 2005

Hi,
could you give me which is the version of the ebuild youve used to
make this test ?
Could you give me the emerge logs of this emerge ? (Indeed I would
like to see if you don't have some trace of an old installation on
your system, cause in that case portage will not remove the old
one...)

Cordially.

PS: Sandro could U add gfenoy at gmail.com as a sender for this mailling list, indeed he experiences a tecnical problem on his djayux.net mail server :/