[postgis-users] Geocoding

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:50:50 PDT 2005

Refractions has code out there now to work with TIGER type data (also
there is geocoder.us).

I've just rebuilt my PLPGSQL/PLPERL geocoder to be much more shareable
than the condition that it's been in previously when I've posted
pseudo-code.  I insist this time I'll get my code out by before I
leave work today.  I would love to have someone else look through it
and possibly improve it.  This geocoder can take any street dataset
that is in a table with appropriate left and right, from and to
address ranges.  You will need to provide appropriate data for the
area you are in.