[postgis-users] Vacuum analyse ERROR: Operation on twoGEOMETRIESwith different SRIDs

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 03:52:02 PDT 2005

(cut)

> strk, If my syggestion is interest, I think that table
> containing mixed-SRID geometries shouldn't be considered
> corrupted!

Hmmm, well they are not corrupted but they are meaningless in terms of a
spatial database ;)

Since you already have a srid integer column, I would just use that in your
application  instead, and set all your SRIDs to -1 for all geometries in the
start_point and boundary columns.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd