[postgis-users] About OGC SFS Specification, PostGIS and topology information of features

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Jun 24 07:19:48 PDT 2005

If by "plans" you mean "wild eyed dreaming on the part of Paul", then
yes. The SQL/MM spec draft includes sections on topology which would be
an excellent basis for an implementation.  Functions to build topology
from raw linework would be needed too (I think) as well as functions to
build topology into simple features. All in all a very fun project. Who
wants to fund it? :)

Paul