[postgis-users] i18n

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jun 28 10:18:50 PDT 2005

Just a quick followup on this:
- A quick grep of printf's in the postgis code revealed basically no
english that is not part of a standard output (GML tags for example).
Only exceptions are in debugging statements used mainly by programmers.
So most of our user-facing english in the code is actually in GEOS
exception strings, I would guess. Other than that, it is all documentation.
Paul