[postgis-users] PostGIS/Mapserver Mapfile Question

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 10:28:58 PDT 2005

Hi Steve,

Sorry if it wasn't clear; the SQL given before should do that job for you.
The corrected version is:

BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE old_geometry_columns WITH OIDS AS SELECT * FROM
geometry_columns;
DELETE FROM geometry_columns;
SELECT probe_geometry_columns();
COMMIT;

You can probably delete the old_geometry_columns table once you're done,
especially as in your case it was empty to begin with :)

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way