[postgis-users] sql command to see layers

Jürgen Mischker juergen.mischker at boku.ac.at
Wed Jun 29 08:17:29 PDT 2005

thanks steve, nice and too easy...

i use the postgis_class_inc.php and came up with the following php code the get my feature list:

       include("postgis_class_inc.php");
        $pg = new postgis();
        $pg->connect("novisad");
        $pg->exec("select array(select f_table_name from geometry_columns)");
        $rs = $pg->farray();
        print_r($rs);

but the output in my browser is correct but pretty ugly:

Array ( [0] => {judenburg,tracks,rivers,trattenbachdem} [?column?] => {judenburg,tracks,rivers,trattenbachdem} )

any hints?
juergen

DI Jürgen Mischker
Insitut f. Vermessung, Fernerkundung und Landinformation,
Universität für Bodenkultur, BOKU, Wien
Institute of Surveying, Remote Sensing and Land Information.
University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Science, Vienna.
Tel.: +43 1 47654-5132
Fax.: +43 1 47654-5142
email: jmischker at boku.ac.at