[postgis-users] collect(geom) in rc3?

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 3 14:58:26 PST 2005

Hey all,

I think maybe my message (below) was overlooked because I forgot to
change the subject.  Does anyone else have the same problem I've got
with using the collect() function?  Is it just a Win32 problem, or maybe
even just my own isolated problem?  Maybe someone else with RC3 can give
the collect() function a try...

Thanks,
Mike