[postgis-users] Re: Updated shp2pgsql.exe (Steffen Macke)

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon May 9 03:26:28 PDT 2005

Hi Steffen

Sorry but reallly sorry  but I went on holidays last week....It was holidays for Frenchy(like me)  in France...

i've just downloaded postgis cvs this morning ..and compiled too..;My shp2pgsql.exe (from the last cvs of today) is attached to this mail...

As Sandro decided for 1.1.0 to compil postgis without postgresql 8.0.2...U have to do few changes in order to being able to compil on windows

just send me a mail if U want to know the changes u have to do :-) from CVS

the changes are about postgis/Makefile.config.in, postgis/lwgeom/Makefile and postgis/loader/Makefile....
TECHER Jean David
01MAP
e-mail: david at 01map.net
Tél: 04 67 45 60 27