[postgis-users] Fill the postGIS database from a DWG(Autocad)

jaescoriza at sevilla.idom.es jaescoriza at sevilla.idom.es
Fri Nov 4 04:15:29 PST 2005

Hello list,

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself since I'm new to the list. I'm
Jose from Seville (Spain) and I've been working with GIS for only a couple
months, so I can be considered a newbie ;)

Now, I'm facing the same problem: I need to import DWG/DXF data into
postgis but I can only find commercial tools (by esri, safe...)
Did anyone found a way to import DWG data into postgis?
Any luck with the autolisp sql-dump?

José Antonio Escoriza Gallardo
Ingeniero Informático

IDOM Servicios Integrales de Ingeniería, S.L.
C/ Exposición, 14 -1ª planta (PISA)
41923 - Mairena del Aljarafe - SEVILLA
tlf: 955 600 528   fax: 955 600 488
jaescoriza[arroba]sevilla[punto]idom[punto]es
www.idom.es