[postgis-users] installing postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Sat Nov 12 09:37:15 PST 2005

Alex,
Thanks - pls send.  Yes, Ubuntu universe and I have postgres-common.
Ubuntu universe also has postgres 8.0.1 - should I upgrade from the
default 7.5.9 ?  It would be great if postgis could make it into
Universe for Dapper - would you like me to suggest it on the Dapper
board ? (but of course it must await Debian Unstable).
John