[postgis-users] installing postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Tue Nov 15 07:21:28 PST 2005

Doug,
thks for the info - I will also be seeing Jeff Waugh  - I had planned to
mention it to him - now will make it a point to talk to him.  (btw Jeff
is busy on his Ubuntu tour - probably why not responding to you). I had
also planned to email Mark on the GIS potential.

RH interest is also good - the more the merrier, strengthens the linux
gis community.