[postgis-users] installing postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Tue Nov 15 10:41:08 PST 2005

Abe,
Be aware though, the unstable debs require libstdc++ 4.02 -
ubuntu(Breezy) has libstdc++ 4.01 so it means pretty big changes to your
Ubuntu system and I've had trouble compiling from sources.

So I see 2 issues here, 1) to get Alex's postgis work incorporated into
Dapper universe  2)to somehow get a postgis version compatible with
Breezy pkgs