[postgis-users] Linux versions?

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Sun Nov 20 15:22:00 PST 2005

hi,

in our distribution, you can install multiple postgresql clusters, of
different versions, and postgis-0.9, aside postgis-1.0 to work at the
same time, so that you can do any experiment you wish.
also, you can create a template for postgis databases, so that not only
postgres can create databases.

you should take care for debian.

alex