[postgis-users] shp2pgsql DBF-Column type boolen wrong

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Tue Nov 22 14:29:00 PST 2005

The revision of shp2pgsql should already handle
boolean values correctly, as long as they are tagged
as FTLogical in the dbf.
On the other hand, it seems that pgsql2shp does *never*
set dbf fields as FTLogical, so the "bug" would be
in the dumper, not the loader.

Would you file a bug report in the bug tracker so I'll
try to do this for 1.0.5 (scheduled this Friday) ?

--strk;