[postgis-users] Question about the postgis-1.1.0.spec file

DANTE ALEXANDRA ALEXANDRA.DANTE at BULL.NET
Thu Apr 6 00:19:07 PDT 2006

Hello Devrim,

Thank you for your answer. It is more clearly now.
Just to give you more details, I work with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
release 4 AS, and I do not find rpm for this distirbution.

Regards,
Alexandra