[postgis-users] PostGIS setup - Ubuntu Breezy + PostgreSQL-8.1

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Mon Apr 17 05:51:07 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 15:45 +0300, alex bodnaru wrote:
> just wanted to be helpful. and still want.

Yeah, me too! We can definitely work together to get a package that will
work on many of the debian based platforms like the various versions of
Ubuntu and knoppix etc. What may be a useful thing in future is to check
for compatibility for edubuntu, which is gaining poularity now as well
as an educational tool. If you need help, or would like to collaborate,
please dont hesitate to let me know what you need.

--Paul