[postgis-users] PostGIS in Summer of Code

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Apr 17 21:54:12 PDT 2006

Refractions Research has joined the Google "Summer of Code" as a
mentoring organization <http://code.google.com/soc/>. That means we
are hoping to get some great proposals from students looking to
enhance PostGIS as a "Summer of Code" project.

I will be brainstorming some of my own thoughts for student ideas for
our "ideas page"...

   <http://www.refractions.net/soc2006>

But I am looking for more grist for the mill... suggestions most
appreciated.  We are looking for good projects that will help move
the project forward, but can be realistically completed within the
course of a summer.

Thanks!

Paul