[postgis-users] Question about the regression tests on Windows

DANTE ALEXANDRA ALEXANDRA.DANTE at BULL.NET
Fri Apr 21 02:33:23 PDT 2006

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your answer and sorry to not having seen your post on the
postgis-devel list.
I will try to used your patch in my next compilation.

Regards,
Alexandra