[postgis-users] Java Hibernate

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Thu Aug 24 14:57:19 PDT 2006

Hi Bruno,

I posted a Geometry type for hibernate (+ hence JBoss EJB3) here
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.postgis/10645/match=postgis+hibe
rnate

I am going to write this up properly, I set myself a deadline of the end
of next week.

If you decide to extend this make any modifications then please do, it
is LGPL since this is compatible with PostGIS.

Norman