[postgis-users] Convert .dxf or .dwf files to .shp by command line

Wojciech Wawrzyniak d124130 at op.pl
Fri Jan 13 02:39:49 PST 2006

Hi All!

I'm newbie in postgis and i have some questions.
Is it possible to convert any of autocad files to shape files?. I read many of topics about converting this files... and I have found only two way by VB script application , and second it is possible to save by autodesk map to shp files. But I would like to find another way which will give me opportunity to use only command line. I know that some peoples tried to do it before and I will be grateful for replay.

Best
   Wojciech