[postgis-users] Deleting PostgreSQL User Credentials

Ben Crane crane_ba at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 01:40:41 PST 2006

Hi all,

I converted my hard drive to NTFS this weekend
successfully and had a crack at installing postgreSQL
again. Problem is, previously I'd tried to install it
a couple times and had to use different
computer_names, login names and passwords...I tried
uninstalling the software and reinstalling it, but it
doesn't delete the user profiles for postgreSQL.

Any ideas on how I can completely clear off any
remnants of the software to start again? I keep
getting error messages about my previous login
usernames, etc and I don't want to recreate new ones
(that's how I ended up with a couple)...but start from
scratch.

Regards
Ben Crane