[postgis-users] Desktop GIS client for editing PostGIS data ?

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at recife.pe.gov.br
Fri Jun 2 06:26:13 PDT 2006

The OpenJUMP does edit and save on PostgreSQL/PostGIS 8.0/1.0 I already
tested.

The plugins are in:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jump-pilot/jump_postgis_plugin_srid_v1.1.zip?download

I would like to know your comments about that.

There are two jar files on the zip file. I had no problem to load layers
directly on PostGIS using  latest releases of OpenJUMP.

Regards
Ezequias