[postgis-users] postgresql-knoppix

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Thu Jun 22 18:41:13 PDT 2006

Rosanna,
Postgresql has its own group of users (database users) that are somehow
independent of your linux users. Most distributions use a user called
postgres (at least FC4 and FC5) with an empty password by default but you
have to check your particular distro. Try in the knoppix forums since I
think this is more of a question related to your specific distro.

Jonathan Aguero Valverde
Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate
Pennsylvania State University
The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802
www.personal.psu.edu/jua130