[postgis-users] generating ocean

Christo Du Preez christo at mecola.com
Tue May 2 11:43:31 PDT 2006

I have given that some thought, thanx. But I'd rather construct oceans,
and as time goes on, expanding my spatial dataset.

The background solution is a bit hampered by the fact that my politacal
boundaries aren't filled for specific reasons and also because currently
I'm working on South Africa and flooding the background will turn it
into an island.