[postgis-users] load more than one shape files to one table?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Nov 13 12:33:29 PST 2006

Then I think you will probably need to write a perl script or whatever
to that will load you data and appropriately add a unique id to each
files' data and add sequence numbers to the rows if you need to maintain
order. Or have it load the data as a collection of multilines. I think
the answer will have more to do with what you need to do with the data
once you have it loaded.

-Steve