[postgis-users] HELP! Ms-Access shape data to the_geom ofpostgresql

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Nov 13 22:04:29 PST 2006

My understanding it that it is just a Shape record, but if it's not,
it is probably nothing more complex than a differenced version of the
same thing. (using the first coordinate, create all the rest of the
coordinates as offsets from the first).  In any event, the answer is
available in OGR, since Frank has already figured out the details and
provides read support for geodatabase on platforms that support ODBC.