[postgis-users] build a SDB cache for Spatial Database based onpostgis and postgresql

zhang Jackie jackieict at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:56:35 PST 2006

Mr.Pedro
   your advice is very important for me an thank you very much for this.

   can you tell me how to profile the performance of PostGreSQL?
you say "Solutions are as good as the one who develops them" Do you mean
that my cooperative cache idea can not achieve expected performance? and so
this is a not a good idea?