[postgis-users] Joining tables for QGIS

Emilia Venturato venturato at faunalia.it
Fri Nov 24 06:25:49 PST 2006

Hi,
I don't know what qgis version you have.
But in the 0.8 it runs if in your view there is a field coming from a field
(in the original table) having a primary key int4.
Bye,
Lia

Alle 14:13, venerdì 24 novembre 2006, Christian Braun ha probabilmente

--
Emilia Venturato
email+jabber: venturato at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it
Tel: (+39) 347-2770007 Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy