[postgis-users] PostGIS - hibernate (new postgis.jar)

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Mon Nov 27 09:12:58 PST 2006

I think I missed the start of this thread (and I can't find it in the
archives), can you summarize the problem, and the server you are using?

The GeometryUserType class doesn't do very much but call out to the
utility functions provided in the postgis jar, so it does sound like a
classpath issue.

If you can send me a summary I will try to recreate the problem.  (I
have both tomcat and jboss set up here).

If the attachment is large please send it to norman.barker<at>gmail.com

Thanks,

Norman