[postgis-users] Error Message Importing Into PostgreSQL

Guglielmo Raimondi g.raimondi at glasic.it
Fri Oct 13 01:02:46 PDT 2006

For the conversion part, you can also use the open source tool DXF2PostGIS,
available on SourceForge (HYPERLINK
"http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxf2postgis/"http://sourceforge.net/project
s/dxf2postgis/).

Regards,

  Guglielmo Raimondi

------------------------------
Message: 3
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:17:04 +0200
From: "Adriana Tanfara" <ada.malizmaj at gmail.com>
Subject: [postgis-users] Error Message Importing Into PostgreSQL
To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Hi to all!
I am beginner whit working with HostGIS Linux and MapServer.I managed to
convert dwg from AutoCad Map to shape files.Then shape files to sql!
I try to get my sql data into PostGIS/PostgreSQLdatabase but i got this
error message:
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/liblwgeom.so.1.0": No such file
or directory
Can anyone help?
thanks
Adriana