[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.1.5 Win32 Binaries for PostgreSQL 8.2 beta 1 available

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 22 06:02:48 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

I have tried my own binaries on an other computer and installed it manually

runas /user:postgres cmd
set PATH=C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2beta1\bin;C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.2beta1\lib;%PATH%
set PGDATA=C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2beta1\data
initdb -A trust
createdb ....
and so on

it works
but I think it is a better idea to wait that postgresql 8.2 is out before
building it.

Perhaps I could try it for 8.1.5 if U want!

Let me know!

--david;
http://www.davidgis.fr