[postgis-users] Problems with PHP and PostgreSQL/PostGIS

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Apr 13 06:30:15 PDT 2007

Strange.  I assumed you had created your geometry field with
AddGeometryColumn and that command puts an entry in the geometry_columns
table.  Do you see any records in your geometry_columns table?

There should be records with your old table name in there since I don't
think postgis is smart enough to correct the entry when you rename a
table.

Try running this select command

SELECT * from geometry_columns where lower(f_table_name) =
'fahrtenbuchtabelle'

That should bring up entries for both the old and the new name.