[postgis-users] Re:Re: Re: Re: Errors in geometry.

Jennehag Åke Ake.Jennehag at lm.se
Wed Apr 18 00:07:00 PDT 2007

Hi!

David:

>Ok sorry! I've misunderstood what you want
>Perhaps try to use tools like openjump to see what problem you have!
>OpenJump has tools to analyze data with postgis

No problem. Thanks for your reply. As you mentioned I also think that OpenJump will be a good tool for finding strange and/or corrupt geometry.

Martin:

Thanks four your extensive answer, that helped me to understand how it works. Now I looking forward for the implementation of the int_validate(geometry) function! :). As David wrote in his replay I think the best way to solve the problem right now is to use some client to examine the data.

Thanks!

Regards
Åke Jennehag