[postgis-users] Empty spatial_ref_sys table?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Aug 13 06:38:17 PDT 2007

The file you are looking for is spatial_ref_sys.sql.  Its usually
located in your Postgresql install folder in the subfolder contrib

so something like path
Postgresql\8.2\share\contrib\spatial_ref_sys.sql

If per chance you can't find it, its also located in the postgis source
code tar balls I think which are located on this page.

http://postgis.refractions.net/download/

Hope that helps,
Regina