[postgis-users] Fire station

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Aug 27 07:48:53 PDT 2007

Ravi,

I think David Techer posted an excellent PgRouting tutorial way back.
Not sure if you would find it useful.  Its in French

http://www.davidgis.fr/documentation/win32/html/apa.html#id2514001

Google translated to English.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.davidgis.fr%2Fd
ocumentation%2Fwin32%2Fhtml%2Fapa.html%23id2514001&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=e
n&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

I haven't tried PgRouting myself so really can't speak much about its
merits.

Hope that helps,
Regina