[postgis-users] Any way to migrate Oracle Spatial tables to Postgis?

Gregory Williamson Gregory.Williamson at digitalglobe.com
Tue Aug 28 15:41:50 PDT 2007

Jose --

Shapefiles might work too depending on how big the tables are whether they have multiple geometry columns (in which case you'd have to use several shape files to move a given table and then rejoin them in PostgreSQL).

HTH,

Greg Williamson
Senior DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC, a DigitalGlobe company

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

(My corporate masters made me say this.)