[postgis-users] Routing in postgis

Rob Tester robtester at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:01:34 PST 2007

http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
[mailto:postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net] On Behalf Of Andrea
Maschio
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:55 PM
To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Subject: [postgis-users] Routing in postgis

Hello everybody, I just joined this mailing list. I'm going to develop
a traffic managing application for my graduation thesis, using postgis
and geoserver. For this i was looking for routing and topology support
in PostGis, that I started to use since a month.

The question is: at which point is routing support in postgis?
Supposing that i need to use a graph, and add or delete nodes and / or
find the shortest path between a and b, there is already a support for
this kind of operations in Postgis? Or in some external open source
extension?

Any link to documentation or similare resources is really appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

--

http://www.superandrew.it