[postgis-users] shp2pgsql problem

Tom Glancy Tom.Glancy at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Dec 13 09:17:30 PST 2007

Your dbf file contains spaces (0x20) in the "microrelie" boolean and "macrorelie" boolean fields. The representation of NULL in boolean fields is a question mark (0x3f). Allowable characters in a boolean field are Y,y,N,n,T,t,F,f,?

It looks like your dbf is broken.

Regards,
Tom

>>> "Willy-Bas Loos" <willybas at gmail.com> 12/13/2007 6:15 AM >>>
here's the rest of the shapefile (still one record, attached).