[postgis-users] Mobile editing of PostGIS (client)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Dec 19 15:46:34 PST 2007

Aaron Racicot has been doing some extremely cool stuff with QGis Python
bindings and PyQT for task-specific field data collection applications.
I had the pleasure of sitting in on this presentation at FOSS4G:
http://www.reprojected.com/presentations/Presentations/FOSS4G_2007/racic
ot_foss4g07_0926.ppt

Not really sure whether this applies to mobile devices.  Depends on the
device I guess?

Jason

From: Steven De Vriendt
Subject: [postgis-users] Mobile editing of PostGIS (client)

I wonder if there's a postgis mobile client ?
What I look for is basically sort of an ArcPad which supports PostGIS
editing.
I think the ArcPad features are great, but it would be great if this
kind
of application would exist.