[postgis-users] Mobile editing of PostGIS (client)

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Dec 19 22:53:20 PST 2007

Steven De Vriendt wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I wonder if there's a postgis mobile client ? What I look for is
> basically sort of an ArcPad which supports PostGIS editing. I think
> the ArcPad features are great, but it would be great if this kind of
> application would exist.

I can only say that in a few weeks I'll be working on PostgreSQL client
for Windows CE platform. I've no idea if I'll end up with usable
software, but I'm going to try. If done, it will be available in MOSS4G
framework (http://moss4g.telascience.org).

This is Open Source project, so contributors are welcome.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net