[postgis-users] Mapserver WMS and Google Maps

Gerard Troost Gerard.Troost at sovon.nl
Tue Jan 9 07:56:01 PST 2007

Hi Marco,

Thanks for you aswer.

About the symbol issue. . i think at the moment there is no way to fix
this problem.

About the bbox issue:
<http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mapserver/mappostgis.c?rev=1.74&
content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>
http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mapserver/mappostgis.c?rev=1.74&c
ontent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
<http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mapserver/mappostgis.c?rev=1.74&
content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup/>
/* we return an infinite extent */
/* we could call the SQL AGGREGATE extent(GEOMETRY), but that would take
FOREVER */
/* to return (it has to read the entire table). */
/* So, we just tell it that we're everywhere and lets the spatial
indexing figure things out for us */
/* */
/* Never seen this function actually called */ int
msPOSTGISLayerGetExtent(layerObj *layer, rectObj *extent)

Regards,
Gerard